Seductive Spells Guarantee

We promise 100% privacy. We understand the discreet nature of our clients personal lives. The information you share with us is kept in complete confidence. Aside from a court order we will never share, rent, or sell any of your information and we only communicate with you in regards to your situation.

Money Back Guaranteed Spells

We offer a 6 month 100% money back guarantee. If after 6 months your situation has not changed to the requested results, we will refund your money 100%. However, we do have a 98% success rate and the other 2% usually receive their desired results within a month or two after that. We rarely process refunds because we are so effective in our work. However, in the event that your results simply cannot be delivered we will process your refund if you have not had any free reinforcements cast. This means that if we offer you a free reinforcement and you accept, the right to a money back guarantee is no longer valid. We only do this because casting spells and reinforcements cost us money in time and materials and other witchcraft and voodoo supplies that we obtain from nature and stores.

If we receive a refund request, it will be promptly processed within 4 weeks of proper notification. Proper notification requires sending us a copy of the original receipt along with your original spell request in a printed packet to:

Universal Solutions
7111 Dixie Hwy #375
Clarkston, MI 48346

Your packet must be delivered within 2 weeks of the ending of the 6 month money back guarantee. If your packet shows up any later than 2 weeks after the ending of the 6 month money back guarantee your refund will not be processed. Refunds will only be sent to your PayPal account, no checks or money orders are ever sent back. Be sure to include the email address you want your refund sent to.

Translations of any materials into languages other than English are intended solely as a convenience to the non-English-reading public. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material in English, but due to the difficulties of translation slight differences may exist. References identifying the original document in English are available in most non-English documents.

Spell Casters
Manifestation Promise

We are committed professionals and pride ourselves in our work. We have a Manifestation Promise that really does mean something.

Read about our
Manifestation Promise